Consider yourself invited! Please join us for Worship!
10:00 am: Worship in the Sanctuary
11:00 am: Coffee & Conversation on the Patio
Sunday morning worship is at the heart of the church. Our Sundays begin at 10:00am in the sanctuary. Ample parking is available in the church parking lot (located behind our sanctuary) or on the street. We love children! Children begin Sunday mornings in worship with their families for about the first 10 minutes or so before heading off to their own special Sunday morning programs (of course, they are also welcome to stay in the sanctuary for the full worship service). Nursery care for infants and toddlers is available during all Sunday morning. After the service, join us for coffee and conversation on the patio.
What you can expect at a Riviera UMC Worship Celebration:
- A community of Christians who are loving, welcoming, imperfect and seeking to know God better.
- The worship service will be somewhat traditional but also comfortable, warm and inviting.
- Come dressed however you feel comfortable.
- The Scriptures will be read and explained in ways that help us to grow as Christians.
- The music will be great. Some traditional hymns, some more contemporary songs and awesome choirs.
- On the 1st Sunday of each month, we celebrate Holy Communion. Everyone is welcome to join us as we celebrate this meal that reminds us of God’s love for us.
- Every service has an opportunity to offer back to God a sign of our gratitude. Guests are welcome to participate in the offering, but there is no expectation to do so.
- We strive to be accessible to all people. There is elevator access from parking lot and we have the Telecoil (R) hearing system in the Sanctuary.